My answer to What can I do to get a franchise from Domino's, KFC, or McDonald's? What might be total investment I n…
Answer by Ankush Mehrotra:
Working on a franchise model of KFC or Mc Donald’s is a risky business as well as lesser equity to the franchise owner.
I can give you top notch options for Food & beverages at Quick Service Retail stores. And rest assured better ROI and lesser payback period in comparison to older brands.
Right franchise for you to invest, would be the one where your passion falls. We can have a conversation, in order to map your passion and interests with a brand, you could invest in. As you are investing an amount which is hard earned, I assume. And you wouldn’t want to lose it for any mom and pop brand.
Most suitable franchise of a brand, which suits your profile will be the most profitable for you. I can help you understand the financials of the brand as well as the next 5 year projection of your probable business feasibility.
If you are looking for a franchise opportunity, specifically in any of the following sectors:-
Food & Beverages, Education, Health & Wellness, Retail, Entertainment, Business services or e-commerce.
kindly connect with me. I can help you map the best opportunity for your success in business.
I have helped various investors, understanding their requirements and the passion they are ignited from.
I can help you out in any of the following:-
- What franchise industry is currently leading
- Which sector you should invest in
- What brand you should endorse
- All the legal implications involved
- Any licensing that needs to be done, in order to avail the franchisee of the desired brand.
- Profiling of Investor or Brand at Franchise India.
- Getting you the best deal from the brands
- Understanding your business needs, and mapping of the brand best suited for you.
- Hand-holding through the entire deal
- Getting you the brand you always wanted for franchisee
Just pick up your phone and reach out to me at +91–9548–444–445
or you can just drop me a mail at