I am hungry and I want to cook maggi, kindly help.
I have a packet whose recipe has been blown away in fire just now. kindly tell me somebody please. how can I cook maggi now?
Pour water into the cooking pot.
- Turn gas on. Use low or medium heat.
- Put the cooking pot on the heat. Wait until it boils.
- When the water has boiled, add both the masala package and add more genuine masala. (You can get more masala from any Indian grocery store.)
- Pop the noodles in when the water is evenly colored.
- Wait until the noodles turn soft and have soaked up all the water.
- Remove. Drain and serve hot.
There is one more method, which I can recall needs:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Maggi noodles
- Onion pieces from 1/2 onion, chopped
1- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a cooking pot or an electric cooking kettle. Turn the stove to low or a kettle on medium.
2- Add the onion pieces after the oil heats up.
3- Break the noodle cake into pieces. Add the pieces carefully into the oil.
4- Wait for 2 minutes. Add 2 1/2 cups of water. It’s okay if all the pieces don’t get covered in water.
5- Let the water boil. This will take about 3-5 minutes. Keep mixing once in a while.
6- Add the Maggi Masala and stir. By this time the Maggi should have absorbed most of the water.
7- Now you’re ready to serve. Turn off the knob, get a plate and serve hot.
I make maggi in a simple style:
-Take the packet, crush maggi in small chunks (make sure they are about half to an inch long after crushing).
-Boil the water, and pour half packet of tastemaker masala.
-When it is properly mixed, pop the crushed noodles.
-Close the lid, and wait for 5 minutes, when the water soaks up, add the rest of the tastemaker, and stir slowly.