I want to transfer my Bike from Uttar pradesh to Karnataka, how to do it?
Can anybody tell me about the NOC procedure?
Procedure for obtaining the police certificate
- Write an application addressed to ‘Deputy/Assistant commissioner of police, Detective Department’ in duplicate mentioned that you need to move your vehicle to another state under the registration authority of the place you are moving to. Also mention the registration No. of your vehicle and that you have paid the fee and attaching the receipt of the same. List all the attachment at the end.
- Attach the Photocopy of RC, Identity proof, and receipt of the fee paid to one of the application.
- Submit the same to the counter assigned at the crime branch cell of the police control room.
- Submit another application to one more counter meant for verifying as to whether any pending issues are there related to your vehicle.
- The certificate issued by the crime branch cell stating that the vehicle is not the stolen one would be given as told by the person at the counter.
* Pls note that some guidelines may be different from one RTO to other.
Thanks for the above information.
Need to know certain more info regarding NOC. What if buying a second hand car with an aid of finance support (loan) from a private bank ? What would be the legal terms and conditions for obtaining NOC for this type of car?
Thanks for the valuable information. Please don’t mind if I keep asking questions.
What if I take the Delhi registration car to Kerala just for temporary use, say for 2-3 months. Do I require an NOC letter for this purpose ? What else should I be taken care of while driving this car in Kerala road just for 2-3 months.