How do I correct the spelling mistake in my PAN card?

QuestionsCategory: QuestionsHow do I correct the spelling mistake in my PAN card?
Agarwal asked 4 months ago

To modify / modify the name on the pan card, you must follow the following steps:
Fill the PAN application for the revision / change i.e 49 you receive in any NSDL counter in your area or you can submit online.
My wife made this request after 15 May 2017 at the KARVY NSDL Center in Koramangla, after passing the wedding, passport copy, wedding certificate and with Rs 107/- fee. She has filled the form by mentioning her current PAN in the form.
They issued a slip with an acknowledgment number. He has used the PAN / TAN to check his PAN online status in the following site Status track search.
The first stage was ‘Your application works on the NSDL’. After 10 days the condition changed after ‘You are under the Income Tax field process’
After 10 days’ your application has been changed by the Income Tax Department. Your pan card will be sent to you soon.
Basically 35 days to get this position. Whenever he tested the IT site, his name has already been changed to the computer within 30 days.
Now she will get information about the date of issuing her PAN card.
Therefore, the change in the pass card should generally take at least 30 working days to change.
You may file a PAN Amendment application online or through your agents. All you have to do is provide the Supporting ID Proof which contains your correct name and this will be done. VIEW MORE 
Thanks for the information department. Similarly, each rectangle can be done, and we can submit the output source. So if you can submit the right documents, you do not have to worry.

Your Answer

11 + 20 =