I have $200,000. I was planning to invest in a franchise, but are there alternative investments for th…
Answer by Ankush Mehrotra:
Investing in franchise, would be a great idea to start with.
Right franchise for you to invest, would be the one where your passion falls. We can have a conversation, in order to map your passion and interests with a brand, you could invest in. As you are investing an amount which is hard earned, I assume. And you wouldn’t want to lose it for any mom and pop brand.
Most suitable franchise of a brand, which suits your profile will be the most profitable for you. I can help you understand the financials of the brand as well as the next 5 year projection of your probable business feasibility.
If you are looking for a franchise opportunity, specifically in any of the following sectors:-
Food & Beverages, Education, Health & Wellness, Retail, Entertainment, Business services or e-commerce.
kindly connect with me. I can help you map the best opportunity for your success in business.
I have helped various investors, understanding their requirements and the passion they are ignited from.
I can help you out in any of the following:-
- What franchise industry is currently leading
- Which sector you should invest in
- What brand you should endorse
- All the legal implications involved
- Any licensing that needs to be done, in order to avail the franchisee of the desired brand.
- Profiling of Investor or Brand at Franchise India.
- Getting you the best deal from the brands
- Understanding your business needs, and mapping of the brand best suited for you.
- Hand-holding through the entire deal
- Getting you the brand you always wanted for franchisee
Just pick up your phone and reach out to me at +91–9548–444–445
or you can just drop me a mail at