Answer for Transfer bike from Maharashtra(Pune) to Karnataka(Bangalore)?

No need for road tax and re registration process if you are here for just six months, its required if your stay exceeds more than a year.
Update:Exclusively in Karnataka, you are required to pay Life time tax, once you have stayed for more than a month.

Just have NOC from your local RTO along with other docs that’s it…For more info refer the url below and click on the FAQ’s….